/user-storyThe Instagram Social Media API endpoint allows you to
GET user information based on the given user ID.
Here is a brief overview of the information that can be collected from the
user-story API's endpoint:
- Story media: Images, videos, and other media content of the user's story.
- Caption: Any text caption added to the story.
- Mentions: Other users @mentioned in the story caption.
- Location: The location tagged on the story, if any.
- Timestamp: The time the story was posted.
- Story settings: Whether replies/reactions are enabled, story viewership, etc.
- Story stickers: Details on any interactive stickers added like links or polls.
- User info: Basic info on the story poster like username, profile pic, etc.
API-KEY. Use your
API-KEY for authentication.
Click "200" at the bottom of the page in the Responses block to see the JSON structure of a successful response.
If you have any questions about authentication or API usage, please contact our support team at [email protected].