/media-infoThe Instagram Social Media API endpoint allows you to
GET information based on the given Instagram media ID.
media-info endpoint provides the post's multimedia content, engagement metrics, metadata like location/time, and details about the poster. It gives programmatic access to download and analyze someone's Instagram posts.
Below is a brief overview of the information that can be collected from the Instagram media-info endpoint:
- ID: The unique ID of the image/video post.
- Caption: Any text caption added to the post.
- Location: The location tagged on the post, if any.
- Likes: Number of likes on the post.
- Comments: Number of comments and some preview comments.
- Timestamp: The time the post was published.
- Media type: Image or video.
- Media URLs: URL to download the image/video.
- User info: Basic info like username and profile pic of poster.
- Dimensions: Width and height of image/video.
API-KEY. Use your
API-KEY for authentication.
Click "200" at the bottom of the page in the Responses block to see the JSON structure of a successful response.
If you have any questions about authentication or API usage, please contact our support team at [email protected].