/child-commentsThe Instagram Social Media API endpoint allows you to
GET information on child comments to comments based on the given media ID.
child-comments endpoint provides the actual text, posting time, author, likes, and parent relationship of comments that are replies to other comments. It allows for collecting and analyzing reply conversations on Instagram posts, such as
- Comment ID: The unique ID of each child comment.
- Text: The text content of the child comment.
- Timestamp: When the child comment was posted.
- Username: The username of the user who posted the comment.
- User profile pic: The profile picture of the user who posted the comment.
- Like count: Number of likes on the child comment.
- Parent comment ID: The ID of the parent comment it is replying to.
API-KEY. Use your
API-KEY for authentication.
Click "200" at the bottom of the page in the Responses block to see the JSON structure of a successful response.
If you have any questions about authentication or API usage, please contact our support team at [email protected].